Program Support Specialist
Member Loyalty Group
1825 N. Winnebago
$40,000 - $50,000 year
Member Loyalty Group - Program Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Member Loyalty Group is a CUSO, (Credit Union Service Organization) formed in 2008 to develop a common member loyalty benchmark for the credit union industry and is the 2012 winner of NACUSO’s Collaboration & Innovation Award. The CUSO has an exclusive relationship with Satmetrix, the Net Promoter® company, to provide credit unions with the most effective tools for managing a Net Promoter® program to collect and act on member feedback that increases loyalty, growth and retention. Member Loyalty Group serves over 130 credit unions, many of which are over $1 billion in assets, across the country.
At Member Loyalty Group, our business revolves around our credit union clients. Our goal is not just to provide superior member loyalty programs, but also a world-class client experience. The Program Support Specialist is the main point of contact between MLG and users of Member Loyalty Group Net Promoter Programs when they need assistance. The primary responsibilities of this role are to respond to program questions and resolve technical and reporting issues for external and internal program users, develop reports and complete change requests for credit union participants. Ability to respond to queries in a timely manner, as well as communicate clearly and effectively is critical in this role.
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve user queries about MLG programs and related elements via email, phone and web chat.
- Document and escalate problems or performance issues to partners, including Satmetrix Support and other survey providers.
- Develop reports and dashboards in response to participant or Program Manager requests.
- Complete program change requests.
- Assist in the development and production of support and self-service materials, including user guides, FAQs, technical briefs, etc.
- Monitor systems to ensure proper functioning, including regular file processing, survey outcast, importing of data from vendors.
- Track and provide regular status of support activities.
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement and efficiency efforts.
- Support Leadership Team with program related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, presentation and written skills. Detail-oriented, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks. Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to independently learn new technology.
- Must have professional demeanor, positive attitude, patience, flexibility and a desire to provide exceptional service to internal and external partners.
- Experience supporting online products and services preferred.
- Has a solid understanding of software programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has a thorough understanding of the credit union industry.
- Has a thorough understanding of Net Promoter®.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.